- Anyone can submit a paper for a technical meeting, regardless of IEEJ membership. (There is no submission fee.)
- The list of technical meetings for some themes still accepting applications for papers and presentations. (Click here for application *Unfixed: Japanese only)
- Applicants are requested to fill out an application for research presentations and submit it to the Business Service Section of IEEJ as described below by e-mail, postal mail, or fax.
- If you submit an application for a research presentation, we will inform you about receipt of your application within three days. If you don’t receive this information, please contact the Business Service Section.
- Application form for research presentation (MS-Word file version)
- Application form for research presentation (PDF file version)
- When a presenter at a technical meeting is under about 35, he/she is regarded as qualified for recommendation as a candidate for the Excellent Presenter Prize A, regardless of IEEJ membership, and an assessment of his/her presentation is conducted in parallel with the presentation. Therefore, please do not forget to fill in the birth date of the presenter, particularly for “Summary of Presentation (Application).”
- As a general rule, when the program is arranged the secretariat of IEEJ will inform you about the date of the presentation and request a written paper by e-mail.
- The closing date for the submission of papers will be included with the request for a written presentation.
- Copyrights of papers submitted to the technical meetings shall, in principle, be transferred to the IEEJ.
Inquiries and Applications for the Technical Meetings
Manager of Business Promoting Department
The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
Homat Horizon Bldg. 8F, 6-2, Goban-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0076, Japan
TEL: +81-3-3221-7313, FAX: +81-3-3221-3704
E-mail: event(at)iee.or.jp (at) > @